- In this Southwestern Landscape Painting, "Canyonland,"
an original oil on panel, I was inspired to represent the feel
of the canyon lands. This conceptual imaginary arrangement was
meant to speak to the feel of being in the canyon and still have
that great expanse of openness that is always present whilst
walking in the draws of the great southwest and in particular
the Utah area with it's red rock and ever present glimpses of
Indian cliff dwellings.
- STOLEN PAINTINGS, a LESSON
FOR ARTISTS, A BAD COMENTARY ON THE COURTS, and a mention of
ONE KIND PERSON.
- To the best of my knowledge this painting was last seen
in the possession of the Angela Milner Gallery in Lake Tahoo
which closed without notice while this painting was consignment
with the gallery. This consigned painting was never returned
to me, nor was I paid for it.
- I was notified that the Reno Nevada
Court had this painting as well as Two (2) other paintings of
mine which were also consigned to the ANGELA MILNER GALLERY in
it's possession as property that was impounded by the court and
ultimately to be auctioned for lack of Tax payments by the owner/s
of the Angela Milner Gallery. I petitioned the courts
for the return of this painting which never happened. I guess
that I helped the gallery pay for it Tax troubles but I would
still like to have the paintings back or get paid for them.....It
looks like I will be waiting for a long time????????/
- To this date I still don't know of the where about of
the other stolen paintings.
- A special note of sincere thanks to the employee who returned
the major paintings which were on consignment in the Angela Milner
Gallery at the time of the closing. He got four Major paintings
out of the gallery only minutes before the Navada Tax Enforcment
chained the doors and empounded all the artworks in the Angela
Milner Gallery. As best I can tell all Consigned arts were sold
to pay the galleies Tax debt,?
- Here are the Paintings that were never returned or paid
- Breaking news ( March
20, 2017 ) Painting Returned after nearly 20 years. The person who
returned the painting purchased it in an auction on Dec. 10,
2007. ( Kept the painting for 10 years then returned it to me
- Here below is the auction company
that sold this stolen painting to the person who returned it
- Maybe they ( or you ) can help track
down the thief / seller of this stolen painting.
- ---Perhaps the the Thief / seller
or the Sunflower Auctioneers of this stolen painting knows of
the where abouts of the other 2 paintings: ????
- ( see below ) that went missing
from Angela Millners Gallery.
- Eventually we will find out who
the seller was for this Stolen Painting through SUNFLOWER AUCTION.
( I bet the Sunflower Auction Records do reflect who put it up
for auction, and I bet the Sellers records reflect who sold it
to them or provided it for sale????? Humm? Hello Overland Park
Case is being revisited by Overland Park D.A.
- ---It's an Interstate crime to sell
stolen goods and across state lines!
- Thanks to the buyer of this stolen
artwork we are getting closer to finding who originally Stold
and who it was that sold this painting through Sunflower Auction.
- Thank you to any one shedding light
on this art theft and for assisting in the wherabouts of the
2 other paintings stolen along with this one which just showed
- I suspect any one in the Auction
business would check on the value of such artwork and in doing
so they might look at the artists website for valuation information
regarding the painting they want to sell even if stolen.
- Ther internet and my website connected
the person who bought this stolen artwork to me the artist. The
internet makes the world a smaller place for thieves of artwork.
Sellers / auction / records do show where they came from for
the purpose tracking down sellers of stolen goods.
- This painting was stolen in Lake
Tahoe, then surfaced for auction on Dec. 14, 2007 in Kansas,
then it went to Mane for a few years before the person who bought
it from Sunflower Auction back on Dec. 14, 2007, decided to return
it to me.
- Hey! Thief / Seller of my stolen Paintings!,
Listen-up, we are getting quite close to you now, and I will
personally enjoy seeing you arrested and sent to jail for stealing
my artwork and for selling stolen goods!!!!!
- Suquaro Morning #75 Still Missing
- Canyonland #5 Returned
- Navaho Night #18 Still Missing
- If you know of the whereabouts of
these paintings please contact me.