- In this Southwestern Night
Scene Painting, "Navaho Night," an original oil on panel, I was
inspired to represent the feel of the Navaho Hogan at night.
- STOLEN PAINTINGS, a LESSON
FOR ARTISTS, A BAD COMENTARY ON THE COURTS, and a mention of
ONE KIND PERSON.
- To the best of my knowledge this painting was last seen
in the possession of the Angela Milner Gallery in Lake Tahoo
which closed without notice while this painting was consignment
with the gallery. This consigned painting was never returned
to me, nor was I paid for it.
- I was notified that the Reno Nevada
Court had this painting as well as Two (2) other paintings of
mine which were also consigned to the ANGELA MILNER GALLERY in
it's possession as property that was impounded by the court and
ultimately to be auctioned for lack of Tax payments by the owner/s
of the Angela Milner Gallery. I petitioned the courts
for the return of this painting which never happened. I guess
that I helped the gallery pay for it Tax troubles but I would
still like to have the paintings back or get paid for them.....It
looks like I will be waiting for a long time????????/
- To this date I still don't know of the where about of
- A special note of sincere thanks to the employee who returned
the major paintings which were on consignment in the Angela Milner
Gallery at the time of the closing. He got four Major paintings
out of the gallery only minutes before the Navada Tax Enforcment
chained the doors and empounded all the artworks in the Angela
Milner Gallery. As best I can tell all Consigned arts were sold
to pay the galleies Tax debt,?
- Here are the Paintings that were never returned or paid
- Suquaro Morning #75
- Canyonland #5
- Navaho Night #18
- If you know of the whereabouts of
these paintings please contact me.