- In this Interdisciplinary Still life Oil
Painting, "Shadows," an original oil on panel, I wanted
to explore the spirit of the Anasazi's absence. First I wrote
a song at Natural Bridges Park, Utah, in an Anasazi ruin while
hiking the canyon trail, which was like a great hall filled with
petroglyphs on the wall. Then I painted the picture. This painting,
No. 73, is the second version in this series.
The third version of this painting has a handmade sculpted and
guilded frame matching the one shown in the subject is No.104
- Only the clouds cast the shadow
of the Buffalo on the ground.
- In a great hall on a canyon wall
the Anasazi left
their magic message for us all.
- Love your mother earth for all
that life is worth and your answer why is written in the sky.
- We have spread ourselves thin into
the wind, and we're
wandering with the spirits until we're back again.